In a nutshell, Acupuncture is a natural, safe and effective form of Chinese medicine places tiny needles on different points of the body (meridians) to stimulate energy (chi) and remove the blockage. Acupuncture has proven to reduce and eliminate pain, improve insomnia/sleep, Allergy Relief, Emotional issues, Lyphadema (water retention), and Cancer support as well as many others…
-emotional benefits…see clinical articles and studies
-allergy benefits….see more
- Information from Mayo Clinic on benefits of Acupuncture
- National Institute of Health: “Acupuncture in depth
Massage has been proven to have very positive clinical effects for people in a process of healing their bodies. Some of the benefits are: Relaxing the nervous system and relieving stress. Enhancing cir- culation, helping the body heal more quickly from surgical trauma and injuries. Massage therapy helps detoxify the body and strengthens the action of the immune system.
is a speciality massage advanced education required for proper form visit www.Vodderschool.com for more information on this unique technique.
Simplified it Treats the unwanted swelling associated with Lymphedema with a very specialized light touch massage technique that prevents damage to the tissues and re-directs the flow of the lymph. The practitioner re-directs the flow by directing the fluids to collateral lymph vessels to channel the lymph into the abdominal area. The benefits include:
• Removes metabolic wastes, excess water, toxins, bacteria, large protein molecules, and foreign substances from the tissues
• Helps the body heal more quickly from oedmea, chronic conditions, surgical trauma, and injuries
– Reduce swelling from injuries, surgeries and many other diseases
• Reduces scar formation
• Strengthens the action of the immune system
• Relaxes the nervous system and relieves stress
• Reduces pain using gentle and precise massage